All packed up!

19:37


One awesome part of this move is the fact that, for the first time in my life, somebody else has packed my house for me. The moving people came in and packed up almost all the house in only 5 hours! 
We'll be spending the next 5 days in a furniture-less house until me and the little man make the move (3 flights with a toddler! Yikes!) on Monday.

Now that our stuff has been packed and sent there is no turning back, and the reality has started to hit. 
I'm going to miss this little house and the life I've made here, but am equally excited to be embarking on such a great journey and taking up such a fantastic opportunity for my little family.

 I spent the last hour feasting on Pho while other people did the hard work of packing up my house.



You Might Also Like

0 comments