沖縄に住んでいます I live in Okinawa

04:37

I live in Okinawa now....
This has really hit me this week. In the middle of house hunting, driving around in my little car, grocery and furniture shopping. 
The pets arrived on Thursday night a little disturbed, but in one piece and having them here with us makes it feel even more like home. I can't wait until I sign the lease and move in to our new house next week so we can really start making a home here. I think all of us will benefit from our own personal space again.
Last night I discovered a gorgeous little cafe/pottery shop called Doka Doka a couple of minutes from our temporary accommodation. It was up on a hill overlooking the ocean where we had the chance to watch a beautiful sunset. 

And this morning I tried out a little cafe on the beach for breakfast that served organic pancakes and curries called Island Cafe. I'll definitely be going back to both! 
Breakfast view at Island Cafe.

Even though it's technically winter here, the sun was warm and the water was inviting today so we even spent some time swimming at the beach. I can only imagine how much time we'll be spending there as the weather warms up!

You Might Also Like

0 comments