Pizzeria da Enzo

17:20

Recently, a new Italian restaurant opened near Cape Maeda in Onna. It is amazing! We have been back so many times, and will keep going. The pizzas are really authentically Italian, cooked in a wood fired oven, and they even make fresh gnocchi, which is one of my favourite foods when it's done well. It's by far the best pizza i've had in Okinawa, and rivals the best pizzas i've had in Melbourne. It's so comforting to have a restaurant that reminds me of Melbourne, only a short drive from our house.
The other thing I love about this restaurant is the fitout. It looks really classy and doesn't have that old worn-out look that a lot of restaurants in Okinawa have (which have their charm, don't get me wrong). I've recommended this place to so many people and everyone seems to agree with me on the awesomeness of it! If you come and visit me in Okinawa, there's a chance you will be eating here!

Their green salad is huge and delicious

This gnocchi is made with Okinawan purple sweet potato. I've also had just regular potato gnocchi as well.

The margherita pizza - perfection.


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Oh my gosh. I lovvveeee gnocchi and I bet these were so delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i still want to eat there!! My husband and I also love sempre pizza at the mall. It's like 500 yen and it actually really good. looks similar to the pizza in the picture! My fav pizza i've had on the island so far was pizzeria ondo in minetogowa so i can't wait to see how this one is :) Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete