Christmas in Okinawa and Happy Blogiversary

16:20

So I realised that a few days ago I passed my 1 year anniversary for this blog. I published my first post on the 16th December last year when I was busy organising my visa, and move to Okinawa. Congratulations to myself for sticking with something regularly for this long.

Also, I'm super excited because tomorrow we will be jetting off to Australia for almost 2 weeks to celebrate Christmas and New Years with our families. I know I was only in Australia less than a month ago, but it was for work, and this coming trip feels totally different. I'm hoping it will involve more relaxing, and it will definitely involve more family time. I'm also excited to get to meet a bunch of friends babies that were born in the past year while I was away. I'm not sure if I'll have much of a chance to do any blogging while we are away, but will have lots to update on when I get back. In the meantime, below is a bunch of photos of Okinawa from the past couple of weeks.

A Minecraft Christmas tree in the Aeon Rycom mall

We bought a Totoro tree ornament!

I captured this beautiful sunrise a couple of weeks ago.

I did my own Christmas nails

Pet love

Swimming lessons
The swimming pool's Christmas decorations

Amazing vegan lunch at Dechibica

View from our deck

Pretty Mu

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Happy blogiversary to you! Congrats! I know you are in Australia now, I hope you are having a fab time catching up with friends & family. Did you love Dechibica? its one of my favs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Dechibica. We've been there a few times. I just love how beautiful the dishes look and it's all so delicious!

      Delete